Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome to My Profile Blog!

Greetings! My name is Elizabeth and I am a student at the University of Idaho who is very close to earner her Bachelor of Arts degree with an emphasis in painting. I will be finishing my degree online and in the meantime I plan to find work in the industry I love - animation!

While I don't consider myself an animator, my passion is the creation and design of the characters and the creation of their story. I have confidence in my ability to design lovable characters and to draw out the story boards that start the process of giving them life.

I have been watching cartoons and been influence to draw by them since I was very young. I continue drawing and watching to this day and I will never outgrow them. Cartoons have a special universality that no other art form can claim.

Some of my favorite cartoon shows and animated films are:

  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Beauty and the Beast (gotta love Glen Keane!)
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • Tangled
  • My Neighbor Totoro
  • Cinderella
  • Ed, Edd, n' Eddy
  • Classic Mickey mouse shorts
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Mighty Ducks; the Animated Series
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Samurai Jack
  • Disney's Bonkers


I live in the inland Northwest of the United States, which will always be "home" to me. I would, however, be more than willing to work long-distance and pay occasional visits to my employer if they happen to not be in the immediate area.

I am open for freelance commissions and permanent positions. Thanks for looking at my porftolio and I hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment